Monday, December 6, 2010

Reading-a-thon

(Everything is better when you add 'a-thon' to it.)

If you haven't checked out the sidebar, then you might not have noticed the upcoming a-thon.
1. Thursday - A joint reading of a collaborative reworking of Christopher Smart's Jubilate Agno with Simone Kearney at the Gowanus Studio Space. There will be animals and a David-Lynch-themed slideshow.
2. Friday - I won a $50 prize, and now I'm going to read my prize-winning poems at a reading featuring the Birdsong gang and a band named PAPS.
3. Saturday - Simone-Kearney-Collab #2 at the Thierry-Goldberg Projects with that Bianca Stone and a collaborative Moby Dick erasure. There will be whales, but then there won't be whales.
If you come to all three, you will become suspect. If you go to one, I will see you there. If you don't, then we will drift apart but not irremediably so but reading-wise-ly so until about 2011.



I didn't make a scrapbook of fall readings, but if I did it would look something like this:

make gif